Due to COVID-19 we have had to make changes to the way we work, the health and safety of clients and therapists are of great importance to us.
– All clients are asked when booking if they have my symptoms.
– Appointment times are staggered to maintain social distancing at the clinic.
– All clients are asked to arrive on time for appointments and to try not to arrive any earlier.
– Hand sanitiser is available on entry to the clinic and your therapist will be waiting to greet you.
– If you would like to wear a face mask please do, your therapist will be wearing the appropriate PPE of gloves, masks and gowns.
– Masks can be purchased for £1
– Until further notice we can no longer provide 50minute appointments as we need time to cleanse and sanitise the area.
– It will be £33 per 40minute appointment and £35 for Therapy (additional use of ultrasound/ taping/dry needling).
– We would prefer card payments or exact change if possible.